Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks for the good vibes...:)

My day got considerably better at 4:03 pm :)

I don't know why but the Toby Keith song "I Love this Bar" came to mind and well, it did put a great big smile upon my face...no I didn't go to the bar after work...I came home...got dinner ready (hot dogs, mac&cheese and peas) then we went out and talked to our neighbors...that is a first for me...the weather is starting to warm up again...:)...its 29 this morning but its going to warm up eventually...Hubs put up my greenhouse for me yesterday...soon as it stays above 50 I can move my plants...or I could just buy a heater for out there...we played on the trampoline...boy I need to get in shape...when I told Jared that I needed to get into shape PRIOR to jumping on the tramp..."Mom jumping on the tramp WILL get you in shape..." oh the ever logical child...so I bounced...weeeee...and we bounced....weeee...Jaiden loves for me to hold her while we bounce...she squeals in delight!...it is refreshing to play....gotta do that more often....just noticed Jaiden is getting soooo heavy....she's close to 30 lbs now...during our road trip I didn't get to hold her much....so my muscles are weak I suppose - she is one great workout!

It's time to get ready for work now....it was not a BAD day yesterday... just a typical day...most days are good...its just when my mood is lousy that I have a bad day...I need to work on that...I'm sure everyone would love to get paid to do the things they love....doesn't always happen that way....it could be a lot worse....so onward with the day :)

Happy Wednesday!!! We're halfway to FRIDAY already!

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

So glad your day got better! The trampoline sounds like fun.

Jaiden is up to 30 lbs.?! Mary Joyce was 26 when she stepped on the scale yesterday. How tall is Jaiden?