Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On the wings of Angels....

We arrived home last night around 10:30pm. It felt soooo good to wake up in my own bed again that for a moment I thought I was dreaming... actually, in my dreams I was still driving down the highway! LOL

Its a sunny day here in Grand Forks and the snow has just about all melted away...its only 28 degrees so I don't think we will see spring anytime soon yet but it does feel good to be home again.

I need to give Jaiden a bath and get her ready for morning nap... I will update on our trip as soon as I can.

Oh, the ENTIRE STATE of South Dakota was in a blizzard (winter storm) last night...we flew through it going 75-80 mph and didn't get blown off the road, it felt like we were floating above the layer of ice blowing around on the road so I know we were being surrounded by Angels. Thank YOU so much for your prayers!

No comments: