Saturday, April 5, 2008

Observations....


Nothing to talk about really at the moment, just wanted to say HI! Obama, Oprah and Hilary were in Grand Forks last night...there was a crowd of college kids walking to the Alerus Center as I was heading home yesterday. Hotels were booked for 40 miles...I am not into politics but nothing ever happens around here so this has been just a little bit interesting...wonder what they thought when they woke up this morning to temps in the 30s?
*This pansy is just a simple photo that I snapped as we were finishing our tour of the Garvin Gardens in Hot Springs last week...but the more I look at it the more I see. If you look closely you may can see not just a flower but - an angel, a butterfly, hearts...what do YOU see?
Pansies are also a reminder of Jaiden's newest favorite song. She comes to us and says "Ashes Ashes" so we have to play "Ring around the rosie a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all FALL down" (Falling down is not so easy anymore so I just kinda hunker down instead since I know there will be many more rounds before she tires of playing)
Have a LOVEly day!!!

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

beautiful picture......back home from paradise....but I am glad to be home! ;)

digging a hole to China said...

can't recall ever seeing this site before. i only had jaiden's site bookmarked. are you guys for sure doing the reunion next year? last weekend we had a Tonggu girls reunion in nashville. all of the other kids were three years old and most were from tennessee. a tonggu girl goes to aidyn's preschool and a tonggu girl goes to church where we have been visiting so it is pretty cool that we live amongst so many tonggu chicks since we moved here. aidyn was one of two tonggu kids in atlanta but i think there are six in nashville.

Anonymous said...

I can't remember which movie it was (I think Alice in Wonderland?) where the pansies talked, but ever since, I see faces on pansies. Silly, huh?
Were Obama, Oprah, & Hil hanging out together??? No matter who you are voting for, that would have been an interesting room to be in.