Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!!!



Bear's birthday isn't until May 9th but he got an early birthday present tonight...Isn't it soooo cool! This is our first 4 wheeler..we are all excited! We have another one (bigger one) being uncrated and we'll pick it up in a few weeks...then we can ride together...Jared, Jaiden and I had a blast on it this evening though...cruisin the neighborhood and the fields by our house...so fun! It is already out of commission though :( Jared hit the fence in the first 5 min and bent a front axle...didn't notice it until we'd parked it for the night...and I was driving it around with the parking brake on...that in addition to the guy at the store not being able to get it to start on the first few tries...something was loose...not a great start for sure...but the guys at the store live just across the coolie from us so maybe they will do house calls and come check on it...they did pop it into their pickup and brought it home for us which was very nice...this is a great neighborhood

5 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Happy Birthday Jared!
Hi Kim, your blog looks great! I keep checking Jaiden's to see her new look????
HOpe you are all doing well.
God Bless You,
Daleea

Steffie B. said...

Oh yeah....my hubby wants to buy Daniel one of these some day and i am so saying NO WAY! lol Scares me to death.

And yes...I amjust furious with you...just kidding...I've just been trying to get things done around here and caught up....I always get a little depressed when i come back home from Maui....yesterday it was in the 30's here...the kids just want to be outside so bad.

And finally...Happy Birhtday, Jared! he is such a handsome fella! ;)

Smooches....

leo said...

oh wow, that looks wild and exciting! i know my boys would declare undying love for me if i ever get one for them LOL. but we dont have much open space here to ride something like that. the boys bikes have been left parking for so long bcos im too afraid to allow them to ride on the busy street. your children are so lucky. have a wonderful birthday to jared.

rgshrs said...

That looks like one excited birthday boy!! Too cool!! I'm sure you all will have lots of fun (as soon as it's checked out and running smooth again! ;)!!

prechrswife said...

Happy Birthday, Jared! Have fun! :-)