Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its a GORGEOUS day out here today in GRAND FORKS...the temps are supposed to reach the 70s! Its a bit blustery so it doesn't feel all that warm but the sky is blue and it's a sun shiny day! and how bout them RED SOCKS! whoop whoop! Cody was in a very good mood today...he was up late last night watching Boston whup up on the Yanks...and he is delirious about the story of the Ortiz jersey being cemented into the new Yankee stadium...he thinks the guy that did it should be immortalized forever...what a fan...

8 comments:

rgshrs said...

I believe I can safely say all 6 of my brothers would agree with Cody. :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Hooray for sunshine! I hope it sticks around for you.
What a cutie pic. I just want to pinch the cheeks. (Yep, I'm a the aunt that pinches cheeks. It's terrible!!)

a Tonggu Momma said...

We love anyone who loves it when the Yankees lose.

Oh, and what a GORGEOUS picture!!!!

rgshrs said...

Love this picture of Jaiden! She is so beautiful!

Steffie B. said...

look at that little cute smile....now these are the kind of pictures I want to see more of! ;)

And as far as Sophia flipping you the bird.....I didn't even see that in that pic before you mentioned it! lol How did I miss that?!?!?!? lol

prechrswife said...

Still love that picture of Jaiden girl! :-)

Nicole said...

That little tootie Jaiden is just beautiful!! What a cutie pie photo of her.

AmyO said...

Welcome to the China MN Yahoo group! Your daughter is adorable!