Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF

Yay! It's Friday!!!! I don't know why this has been such a LONG week and I am so glad that Friday is here...and I'm dreading going to work...just want to stay home and veg...ever have those kinda days? I seem to be having them a lot lately...sure hope this funk goes away soon...I am going to try to go see a doc next week....I just feel so out of my element...don't know how to kick this feeling aside and move on already...I'm so tired of being tired and boring...I bore myself...thanks for visting and checking in on us! Hubs leaves today to go pick up "wheeler" #2...so it will be a quiet weekend in our house...Jared is going with...Cody works...its just me and J babe :) I think we'll go shopping!

Have a wonderful day!

*Mid-day update...I am taking off EARLY :) and going shopping! Gotta find some fresh new threads for spring...Kohls here I come!

*Evening update...I didn't make it to Kohls yet...but after the day I've had today I am thinking of hitting it in the am...instead I stopped off at the nearest thrift shop on the way home...I've got boxes and boxes of donations sitting in my closet but somehow I always manage to "forget" to load them up and take them in...but I always seem to be able to find more to bring home...anyway I found some really cute springtime outfits, new work pants, sweaters and lots more...I just kept piling it in the buggey...it was one of those days I tell ya...but even with all the goodies that I got I only spent around $50 and I am set now for summer :) So sorting and washing the new goodies has helped take the edge off of the complete horror that I felt when I opened the greenhouse door this afternoon...and the really good thing about pre-used items? they've already been shrunk to my size...so when I buy them I KNOW when I wash them they aren't going to suddenly stop fitting perfectly the way they did when I purchased them...I hate that!

3 comments:

rgshrs said...

I'm so with you, it's been a LONG week, thank goodness Friday is finally here!!! Hope you have a good weekend! :)

NorasMommy said...

Hi Kim,

I saw your intro on China Adoption MN list and decided to drop by. LOVE your blog (Coffee, chocolate and a chat - what's not to love!)

We are LID 1/16 for our first child from China (getting close!)

Have a great weekend!!
Jennifer

prechrswife said...

Hope you had a fun shopping trip! :-)