Monday, April 7, 2008

I've always wanted a Corvette...



Today my wish was granted! Jared is so excited that he is going to be a soccer player! He is counting the days, weeks...even hours until the first practice begins....they start practice next Tuesday. His team is the CORVETTES...isn't that a coool name for a soccer team!




On a "side" note, it is very interesting to see each day what my ad is going to read...it goes off the things that I write about...the other day I'm not sure what I was writing about but it had an ad for womens girdles or something like that...too funny! I like the interaction I suppose...my site is pretty boring otherwise. I wish I could be a great motivational writer and make everyone smile or laugh but for now I'm just plain old me...with really great kids!




3 comments:

prechrswife said...

How fun for Jared! I hope it warms up for him. :-)

rgshrs said...

Cool name, the Corvettes! Hope he has a great time!! Very funny about the ads! You're writing may not qualify as "motivational" all the time but there are plenty of days you have brought a smile to my face. Keep sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jared! I thought of you guys this morning when I saw significantly chilly temps on the morning news. I'm sending warm Florida thoughts your way.
And "Plain Ole You" is pretty entertaining. Keep on writing!!!
-Elizabeth