Thursday, April 24, 2008

Have you read this?

**** (Four out of 5 stars)

I am currently reading "For All Their Lives" by Fern Michaels...I can't seem to stop reading it....I've even read the last few pages (a very BAD habit of mine) and I still can't put it down...I was up late reading last night...only a few more chapters to go...it has many twists and turns so its always like reading a new story...I will do a full review when I finish it but was curious to know if anyone else out there had any thoughts on it....

TWISTED...if I could only give one word to describe this story I would have to say it is twisted...not in a bad way though...more like in a rainbow lollipop kinda way....the many mini stories in this novel twist and turn and then come back together as a whole in the end....I did not like the ending...maybe partially because I'd already read the last chapter...it didn't leave any closure...there should have been some closure there...the last chapter left me wanting more to happen...for true love to prevail...guess thats the romantic in me but that IS why I read fiction...to have a non reality get away

I will post more in the comments section but I do not want to give the story away to anyone that hasn't read it yet and would like to...its one of those stories that is hard to put down

No comments: