Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beauty surrounds us
Every where we look
Spring season
I love to rise
And hear the birds sing
God created beauty
In the sky
On land
In the ocean
Ever so deep and high
Daylight peeks and sunlight
Evening falls and twilight
Nighttime stars everywhere
Some nights the moon is bright
Where ever you are
Thank you Lord
For all your gifts
They are worth
More than gold
You blessed us with a soul
Enjoying every day
A bike ride in the park
Or roller skating
Even just a stroll
I love this life
Swimming at the beach
Sunning in the yard
Planting pretty flowers
Filling the bird bath
Watching frogs jump
Listening to the crickets
Seeing lightning bugs
A scent of roses
Taste a strand of mint
Listening to your voice
Blessings all around
Thank you Lord
For all you keep
Grand mountains
Valleys so low
You've carried me through life
And made my life worth living
There are no words to tell you
How much I Love You So
*My Mom shared this poem with me today. I hope it makes you smile too :) Blessings!
Kim

No comments: