Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jammie day

I am having one of those days when I just didn't feel like getting out of bed...yesterday we had a great time...riding the 4wheeler around and then it started to get colder...this morning is downright chilly again and it feels more like latter fall than mid spring...what's up with this weather anyway??? I take full responsibility of course...I know its got to be my fault...after all I did say it....I guess I should watch what I say out loud....yes...its affirmative I should just stick to blogging where I can edit and delete...but yes I did say it....I told Hubs that I would move to Minnesota...when ach e double ell froze over....that is why its cold here...yep its all my fault...so I beg forgiveness from all of those that are suffering for my slip of tongue

We are all jammied up in our winter jams and ready for a long nights slumber...Nighty Night!

Hope everyone sleeps warmly tonight

PS...I did get out of bed today...and I did go to work...they are still talking about sNOOOOw so that makes going to work not so fun...like my day is ever fun...my goodness I have been very moody lately haven't I? hopefully it will pass soon... please keep visiting :) I'm trying to shake it off...I don't like to be in the blahs...I don't like this feeling of being all alone

1 comment:

Ponderings of a Craft Mom said...

Hi Kim.

I have alot of those days. If you need a friend. Email me anytime.
tnchurchlady00@yahoo.com
I don't have all the answers, but I have two good ears to listen.

I love you blog!

Kelly Ann from East Tennessee