Monday, April 14, 2008

Every rose has it's thorns...

I know this will both date me and degrade me but I have a confession...I am a long time fan of the rock band POISON and I've been watching ROCK O LoVE II...the reality tv show...full of drama and bad stuff that warps the mind I know...but the finali was last night and we tuned in just in time to see the outcome...I am glad Brett didn't choose the bimbett but sorta surprised because that is his type...so I checked out the web today for more information...looks like Ambre (the girl he chose) is an actress...she played the goodie good girl role very well....she looks just like any of the other tramps on her myspace...sigh...oh well...just a part of me was hoping that she really was a good girl and would turn his life around for the better and maybe he would settle down and stop acting like a wanna be rocker that is past his prime...he is having a serious mid-life crisis thing going on right now...or is it that some men just never grow up? I have a brother that is very much like that and cannot seem to find happiness with just one woman...its so sad...but mostly in a selfish kinda way becuz I really do want a sister...one that is around for more than a month or two...and I'd just LOVE being an Auntie...but he has no ties to the one child that he produced from a ten minute marriage...yes, my family tree is a bit broken up...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Kim - we must be about the same age, because Poison is a favorite band of mine too!!! I have seen a few of the shows (it would be a guilty pleasure to watch all the time)!!

Kylie's momma said...

Hey Kim, Do you ever check out this website? Reality Blurred http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/ It has an article that Brett "hasn't ruled out ROL III" Eeew! Yup, I'm a closet watcher too. It's like a car accident you can't look away from. I can't even imagine going on a show like that and "thinking" you'll find anything other then Lust! But then WHY do I keep watching it? Sad sad sad! Hope your days are warming up? We had a beeeautiful day Sunday! And now they're calling for snow tomorrow. Get ready it's coming again GRRRR!

Anonymous said...

I can't NOT watch ROL!! I'm addicted. I've gotten my sister addicted. I see nothing attractive about Brett or appealing about any of the women, yet I can't look away. It's priceless. And over. But I'm sure it'll be back...he's such a man-slut.