Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My other addiction....

As everyone that reads this blog knows, I love coffee and I love chocolate...what you may not know is I also love to shop. In an effort to stabalize my shopping cravings I am becoming a personal shopping assistant...I have become an Independent Avon Representative! Now in addition to my own shopping, I can help others to shop too :)

I am in training right now so bear with me. Ask me anything, if I don't have an answer right away I will find it out as quickly as possible.

My store link is here. Please check it out when you get a chance, and let me know what you think. Avon has some great new products and the brochures now feature scratch and sniff pages! So if you are interested in getting on a mailing list to have brochures delivered to your home please let me know. Its easy to shop online and the products will be delivered right to your door...saving you from having to drive to the store for more expensive retail brands. I don't know about you but I like to make shopping for personal care products as simple as possible. I've always loved Avon products and they seem to be just getting better and more diverse every day. Check it out!

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

I will have to remember to order from you next time I need Avon products. I've ordered online before, but I didn't have anyone to credit it to. Now I do. :-)

Kim said...

Yes, please check out the online store and sign up. As soon as I figure out all the possibilities I will start sending you free samples to try.