Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've died and gone to Coffe and Chocolate heaven....

Today was the first annual woman's show at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks. It was fabulous! I spent about 2 hours walking around the booths and loved every minute of it.

First off, as you walked in the door, you were handed these neato burgundy cloth bags to put all your "stuff" in. Then of course you get a map of all the concessions and vendors to get you going on your way.

My first stop was at the first table...free COFFEE :) I can't pass up a good cup of java and this wasn't just any cup...it was excellent....and made just for me...by me :) I have seen the single serving coffee dispensers in places like Target and Kohls and passed them up without another thought...but this was free sample day so I thought "what the heck" so I tried it and...oh my goodness...I'm sooooo hooked! I would have brought one home with me but my hands were kinda full as I was leaving and the guy at the booth said that his store delivered...so I got home and called...but they had closed!!! oh no!!! I am getting the shakes...I need a fix! It could be the overload of caffeine in my system...I had one cup of Butter Toffe coffee...and on the way out I had a cup of Pomegranate Berry Fusion Tea...and a lot of chocolate from vendor candy dishes = a sugar overload??? I haven't eaten much except for coffee and chocolate today...I guess that also could explain the shakes. hmmmm....guess I should find something healthier to eat since it is close to dinner time...but a cup of Cinnamon Mocha would really be good right now...I have been perusing the Keurig website and researching all the awesome flavors that you can buy....oh the drinks that I could drink :) Check it out at http://www.keurig.com/

Care to join me for a cup? What is YOUR favorite flavor?

3 comments:

prechrswife said...

Glad to hear you had fun! I have to admit, I'm not really a coffee person. I even get tea at Starbucks, I'm afraid. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but the flavors you listed sounded yummy even though I don't like coffee! ...and CHOCOLATE...now THAT I could live on!!!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I told Jon that I wanted this for Christmas and he made fun of me...some people just don't get it. (-: Coffee rules!