Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Followers??? I have followers!!!

Oh how exciting! I just noticed on my dashboard that it said that I have 3 followers for my blog :) I am so HONORED! Thank you loyal followers...I feel like a princess with a royal court :)

Now how do I get to be a follower too???

I've joined the ranks of those Moms who have signed up for just too much to do...Jared now has bowling, swimming and scouts all starting next Monday. Scouts is actually the Monday after next but bowling and swimming are on the same day. Swimming lessons is only 8 lessons for two weeks...bowling is the same so it won't be that bad, just a busy two weeks. Then it will leave just scouts, which I hope goes better than last year. I signed him up last year but found out that he would be joining a pack of ONE so that sorta defeated the purpose of joining...to meet friendS so we didn't ever do anything with that. I am hoping we will be able to stick with it this year.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

There is a blogs I'm reading pane in blogger, so if someone has added you there they show up as following you. So to be a follower, just add their blog to the blogs I'm reading area at the bottom of your blogger dashboard. People may be following in other ways though, if they've added your feed to their feed reader.

I think Cody may have a class with my nephew. Does he take a CAD class?

Would he be the 1 in the pack, or was there 1 other boy? Could always do a little word of mouth to get others to join :)

rgshrs said...

Oh I hope scouts goes better this year and there are more involved!! I know my nephew loved scouts, while he was growing up. Great program or has the potential to be anyway! Good luck with the next few busy weeks!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Am I there? Because if I'm not listed, then you have more stalkers than you knew! LOL.

You can find out how many people are subscribed to your blog by clicking on the Settings tab of your blog manager. Then at the top of that you'll see tabs for Basic, Formatting, etc... click on Site Feed.

At that new screen, look for the second one down, you'll see a link to "Feed Burner." You can click on that link to find out how many stalkers - I mean followers - you have. You may have to register to see it, though. I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'm one of your three!

(It is a new (and experimental) Blogger feature...not all blogs have it yet, but some do...obviously yours does!)

prechrswife said...

Sounds like a busy few weeks! I hope Scouts goes better this year.

Kylie's momma said...

I'm in too :-)

Kim said...

Thanks Ya'll! It really is a wonderful feeling to log on and see your comments each day. I am so thankful that you have taken the time out of your busy days to come by and leave me a note. Thanks for letting me be a part of your lives.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!