Friday, October 10, 2008

By the light of the harvest moon...well not quite

Last night I finally was able to get out and plant the tulip bed. The last of the holes were dug in the dark so not sure what it is going to look like in the spring...our neighbors now probably are thinking I am possessed with some crazy gardening bug...I was out with power tools, shovels, wheelbarrow, and all the kids were helping dig. I popped in the last of the bulbs by the light of the street lamps...and headlights of passing cars, with drivers staring at me in wonder....wondering I'm sure what the heck I'm up to.

The soil was very packed and soggy after a week of rain and there seemed to be more rocks than dirt in some places but I hope I got them deep enough for them to grow...now we wait.

There's lots of great sales in the newest Avon campaign, check it out!

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

Sounds fun--can't wait to see the results this spring. :-)