Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need your help

I have added a new blog to my lineup; I am goin to take all the ads off my family site and divert it to my "business" site. I need for you to check it out and tell me honestly what you think.

I designed the ad banner myself (as I'm sure you can tell) I'm very amature but the white dots in the g and the o....don't they look a little bit like eyes to you? I thought that was kinda neat...it wasn't intentional that it happened to come out like that....also if you look really closely they like a tad bit like boobies....which is sorta the heart of the reason behind starting this new business. I want to somehow give back and by doing this in some way I may be able to help out others. My Mom is my inspiration - she is a breast cancer survivor of 5 years now and I am so very proud of her and her grit and determination to not let it slow her down. She is 74 years young and still doing things that would wear me out....sometimes it wears me out to just listen to her talk about what all she did in a day. I need to get her onto blogging so you can meet her and see how wonderful she truly is.

Anyways, hope you will take a gander over at the new site and check it out for yourself. Any ideas or tips on how to make it look more professhinal and appealing would be most appreciated! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a most beautiful day!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

If you want help I'd be happy to help. You have my contact information. I have done web development on the side for years (16 to be exact, my first websites were written for lynx).