Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nurse in Training

I'm staying home with Cody today who is sick with a stomach flu. He woke yesterday with a headache and by noon it had turned into a migraine...he also has a fever which hubs tells me you can't have a migraine with fever...he used to have migraines too so I figure he should know but was wondering if anyone else out there has information on these symptoms. He is queasy nauseous and has bowed before the thrown and deposited all that he had to give if you know what I mean so much that he is exhausted and has the dry heaves. I've given him crackers, toast and 7up and Pepto to help with the nausea. Any other suggestions....?

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

When he does feel like he can keep a little food down, try the BRATs diet -- bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. Hope he feels better soon.