Saturday, October 4, 2008

FREE lip balm with any order!


As an incentive to place your first order this week (due by 12:00 PM CST on 10/08/08) I am offering a FREE lip balm for any sized order placed. Just log onto my store and don't forget to use the FREE shipping code SHIP3 to have items delivered right to your door.




As I am sure you all know by now, Avon is a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In addition to offering a variety of "pink ribbon products" such as this Breast Cancer Lip Balm with SPF 15 ($1.50, with all profits donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade), the company sponsors several walks to raise money for breast cancer research and prevention. If you are wondering what you can do to help, this lip balm is an affordable way to make a contribution.
*I just found out yesterday that Christina Applegate (aka Kelly Bundy on Married with Children) just underwent a double masectomy in July. She told her story on Oprah. She is only 36 - just a tad younger than me. My prayers are with her and all women that face this.


1 comment:

Kylie's momma said...

Here comes an order :-)