Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Saturday I LOOOOVE Saturday!

We were supposed to have gone to visit family in Albany this weekend but the kids and I stayed home because the wedding we were going to is adult only...so hubs will represent our clan solo.

So I am still hangin out in my jammas being lazy and catchin up with the blog. I need to go to the grocery store later to pick up catfood and carmel dip...to enjoy the home grown apples from our very own tree...we were blessed this year with a nice crop of apples that are very sweet but just a tad tart...thus the need for caramel dip :)

I will get back to posting photos soon, I apologize because I have been slacking. We went to Fargo last Friday (Cody's Birthday) and bought a new/used truck; 2001 Ford F150 which Cody has been driving to school this week. I miss the boys and taking them to school but I know I must give Cody some independence...its just so hard to see him growing up soooo fast! He is such a good kid/young man and I know he will go far...its just hard as a Mom to let him take those first steps into adulthood. It seems like just yesterday that he was a toddler....and today his is a man.

The cough that I've had since last Sunday is still lingering on...today its more a nuisant cough/headache. I get these nasty sinus infections in the fall and I truly hate being sick, life goes on whether I am 100% or not...I can't afford to not be able to keep up. Jaiden was such a sweetie, I let her stay home with me on Wednesday and she sat beside me while I rested and she watched cartoons and played with her dolls, reading them books and talking softly to them. She even covered me up with her favorite blankie...now that is LOVE, I am so blessed!

Ok, the headache is not going away so I need to get out from in front of the computer for a while. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: