Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bathroom Makeover


I think I've been watching a little too much HGTV...

As a Christmas present to my Mom I've agreed to undertake the painting of her bathroom. After several hours of painting primer around the trim I am still a long way from completion of this project...but I am hoping that it will turn out nicely before we have to leave on Saturday.

The bathroom is a mess right now so I will try to post after photos when it is done. The color is "Spanish Sage"

7 comments:

prechrswife said...

Wow, what a nice gift! I would love to see pictures of the finished product. :-)

Kim said...

Ha! Me too ;) I was so sick of seeing green after almost 24 straight hours of painting non stop that I didn't get back in to get a photo taken....will have to get my Mom to send me one I suppose. It needs another coat to fully hide the flowers on the wallpaper below so I may have a spring project to do on our next visit.

Kylie's momma said...

Ok that picture is just NOT right LOL! :-)

prechrswife said...

LOL at the picture! I know she lives in Arkansas, but... ;-)

prechrswife said...

(Adding to my last comment--I have a lot of family in Arkansas, so I mean that as tongue-in-cheek as possible.)

Kim said...

I thought this would be a nice filler in photo good for a few laughs since I didn't get the actual photo of the finished project ;) Considering the locality of the project...she does live in the middle of the woods in Arkansas and yes, there IS an outhouse on their property I S*** YOU NOT...although not this particular one...so the photo just fits in so many ways :)

audrey said...

Spanish Sage sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see the end result!