Friday, November 7, 2008

Intervues continue...

I am "auditioning" artists for the Christmas Joy playlist I have running over there at my blog store....there are so many versions of those old familiar classic tunes that I am having a hard time desciding which ones to keep and which ones to delete. So I'm asking for your help here. Can you tell me your favorite Christmas song and the artist that sings it the best?

If your in the mood to listen to some Christmas tunes, go check out my Avon blog --->

Have a great day! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

Another favorite around here is Josh Groban's version of "Little Drummer Boy." Mary Joyce was still asking for that one after Christmas last year. :-)

Are you snowed in?

Kylie's momma said...

Oh I love anything by Manheim Steamrollers. So uplifting too :-)