Saturday, November 15, 2008

Open House Review

Rejoice, REJOICE in all things REJOICE - As I was so humbly reminded this morning, we should rejoice in ALL things. I was not seeing many positives last night but today I see that I have shoppers (plural) and I am grateful to God for the blessings He has given in the fellowship that I shared last night in the company of 7 friends.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near." Phillipians 4:4-5

4 comments:

prechrswife said...

Sorry the turnout wasn't as good as you had hoped. :-(

audrey said...

I'm sorry you didn't have as many people as you were hoping for; but hopefully it got you some new customers who will, in turn, bring you more new customers. Hope you enjoyed your bubble bath. If it's any consolation, I closed up my table at the theatre early tonight, too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the turn out was so small. It is a rough environment to run any sort of business in, these days. I sure hope the nice, long bubble bath does your spirits good.

rgshrs said...

Sorry it wasn't a bigger turnout but new shoppers are good. And hey guess what? I finally got my order placed!;) I know it's tough getting started, hang in there.:)