Thursday, November 6, 2008

A "present" for you

Ok, I am soooo sorry! I need to apologize to my friend Heather. I didn't mean for my post to sound like THAT. I thought it was great that we picked the same design when there were literally hundreds to choose from! Please check out Julia's blog if you would like to see what the heck I am talking about. (We both chose this background at the same time) It's sooo CUTE!

....and if you are interested please check out my Avon blog as well :) Happy Shopping!

Caution: Be prepared to get into the Christmas spirit :) I know its only November but Christmas is my favorite time of year. We put our lights up last weekend...I have an open house scheduled on the 15th so I will be putting up the Holiday decor inside this weekend...hmmm that should be interesting because Jak really likes to attack anything that moves. I had to move our cookooo clock because he kept knocking the pendelum down. He loves to climb trees....hmmmm wonder how many times we will have to yell "TIM-BER" Anyone know how to keep cats off furniture and things were they shouldn't be?

3 comments:

prechrswife said...

One thing that has helped us a bit with cats and the Christmas tree is to put bell ornaments around the bottom branches. It won't necessarily keep the cat out, but it will warn you that the cat is up to something so you can do something about it. :-)

rgshrs said...

I said I was sorry! lol.;) Sorry no advice on the cat and the tree, my cat (at my mom's) would insist on sleeping in the lower branches every year. so I guess we weren't successful about teaching him otherwise. lol Can't keep a cat now, as much as Julia would adore one, Daddy and I both have allergies now. :(

rgshrs said...

LOL! I was totally teasing you!;) I'm just still in shock that we could even pick the same design at so close to the same time.. it's bizarre! ;)