Friday, November 14, 2008

Open House Jitters

In a few short hours hubs and the kids will head off to the inlaws for the weekend and I will be left to finish planning for the consummation of an open house event which I have scheduled for Sat between 2 to 5. So anyone feeling the urge to pray for someone in need, please indeed let it be me :)

I have been prepping for this for ages now (or so it seems) and have invested quite a large chunk of our funds into making this business grow outside of my circle...so I am hoping that this weekend will be a success. Meeting a few neighbors would be nice too since during winter there is not a tendency to linger out by the mailbox much.

I've been making baskets of goodies all week and trying to come up with ideas to make this party rememberable...so my question of the day for all you out there in bloggerland is what do you remember the most about a party that you have attended? Clean answers please...there will be no running Columbo through the snow!