Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks from the HEART!

I have been so touched by your comments today! I really appreciate your input and compassion. I will dream tonight of soaking in a hot tub, by a crackling fire while enjoying a steamy mug of homeade cocoa...hey I feel better already! :)

when all that fails I'd love to teleport to see my FL Friends :) I will brave the mosquitoes, the alligators, the stuck to the car seat like velcro thighs, all the above just to sit on the beach and listen to the waves and the seagulls while I eat one of those yummy Italian frozen concoctions...aaaah summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget the second-degree back-of-the-thigh burn from the seat which happens shortly before you become a permant sticky fixture to said car seat. ;)
I'll save you a spot on my giant beach towel for you.

Anonymous said...

(that second comment was direct from the department of redundancy department)

prechrswife said...

We need one of those Star Trek transporters to get you down here. :-) I know Mary Joyce would love to have "Day-den" come and play on the beach with her.

leo said...

Hey Kim, glad u r back to ur cheerful self again. I cant stand cold either and luckily i live in a tropical country and even then i shower with hot water in the morning. Hv a gr8 weekend to you and family.

rgshrs said...

You know you'll be welcome anytime. ;) Wish there was a quick way to transport whenever you needed a quick fix of sunshine and heat!