Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Angel Food and a Heavenly Mocha Caramel Latte

Yesterday was a beautiful day...sunshine and mid range 60s with no wind :) The flowers actually did not perish as I had thought...I got out and sprayed them down with the waterhose early before the sun hit the ice on them so they may actually make it after all.

Thanks for visiting me during this time...its been a rough winter and I am still going through a lot of emotional issues right now trying to sort out what needs to be done and praying that I make the right choices for my family.

The last day of school is upon us (tommorrow) and summer will be here...ok so maybe not summer but summer vacation anyway. Where will we be at the end of summer???? Right now is the best time to move....I need some guidance here Lord....I'm praying that those doors will open if they are meant to open and that I'll have the courage to take the right one or the peace to stay right where we are.

so many decisions....

4 comments:

prechrswife said...

Well, it is good to know that the weather didn't cause a total loss. Praying that you will know the right decisions to make for your family. (((((Hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

I know that whatever decision you make will be the right one for you and your family. I'm sorry it is such a struggle. I know how hard it is to stand at the fork in the road, wondering which route is the right one.
I'll be thinking about you.
Oh, I moved my blog. I'll e-mail you the link to it.

Steffie B. said...

talk to me baby.....what's going on???

a Tonggu Momma said...

I said a prayer this morning for clear direction and peace. :) Hugs to you - long winters never make things feel better.