Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream cones...does that go with coffee?

Hi!
I owe my friend Dusty a great big THANK YOU! Sooooo without further adoooo....
THANK YOU DUSTY!!!!

Why??? Because she has inspired me to finally get out of my rut and work on Jaiden's page...I've been wanting to give it a special update for a really long time now and just could not visualize what I was feeling. It is now very much Jaiden...and a reflection of my love for this darling child that God has allowed to become my daughter. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks for visiting and may you have a wonderful day!
Many Blessings,
Kim

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Loved her playing with the blinds!!!

Steffie B. said...

love it.....how are you?

Kerry Droll said...

You have a very enjoyable blog - thanks!