Wednesday, December 24, 2008

May your heart be filled with Love





Tonight will find some child all alone without a home or family to call their own. This makes me so sad because tonight we celebrate family and friends and laughter and life without a care in the world. We should care about these forgotten ones. These children may be surrounded by presents given to them by charities and kind strangers but what they really and truly want is the love of a family.

I would love more than anything to give them a home. Every single one if I could. There are so many. Each and every one is special. Each and every one deserves the love of a family. This is a present they may never know. This tears my heart to pieces. I would love to give them my love and my family but there are so many obstacles in the way to bringing them home.

If it were simple there would not be a child out there without a home, a family that loves them and hope for the future. This is my very simple wish. That there might be a way to give them this love, this family, this hope, this Christmas...and forever

No comments: