Thursday, December 18, 2008

44 Things about me

that you probably didn't really want to know...but if you would like to play along please do this on your blog too (and let me know so I can check you out)

1. Do you like blue cheese? bleh - does that answer it good enough?

2. Have you ever smoked? Tried it once; it made me cough. A lot....I hate the smell of smoke so this should have been a warning

3. Do you own a gun? Not really but the boys do and I like to target practice with coke cans :)

4. What was your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? Berry Lemonaid

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Hmmm...I avoid them at all costs so I guess I must say yes doctors make me nervous

6. What do you think of hot dogs? they are better than a cold dog

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Do you do push ups? I should, but no.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A Mood Ring

11. Favorite hobby? Shopping!

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No...definitely not...what was the question again?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am too quiet

14. Middle name? Yvette

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I weren't at work. It's freekin cold. There are a lot of strange noises in my office right now

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Milk, Dr Pepper

17. Current worry. Where the next 3 months will find us

18. Current hate right now. Living so far away from family. And the cold. I realize that's 2 but they're both battling for #1 on my list of hates right now.

19. Favorite place to be? outside (when its warm outside)

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I went to bed early

21. Where would you like to go? Somewhere the temp AND wind chill is above 75..and it doesn't have to go DOWN in order to get warmer....for example -18 is COLDER than -2 so if the number is DROPPING the temp is actually RISING...oh this is complicated...that is why I don't do math!

22. Name three people who will complete this. Not a clue.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes...my favorites are a pair of pink crocs with fuzzy lining from AVON

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Multi colored sweater - greys reds with trees and snowflakes on it

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, tried them once and they kept slipping off the mattress and I kept sliding across them so its too much work to sleep and try to stay in bed at the same time. I prefer Egyptian cotton

26. Can you whistle? a little

27. Favorite color? Blue

28. Would you be a pirate? Hmmm if Johnny Depp was my captive...sure

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Christmas carols

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Katie

31. Favorite boy's name? Zachary

32. What's in your pocket right now? in my coat pocket there is a pink easter egg that Jaiden was playing with at church last night

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jaiden being "Miss Attitude" this morning...sometimes you just have to laugh when a two year old INSISTS that she is the boss

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbie

35. Worst injury you've ever had? kicked in the ribs by my horse

36. Do you love where you live? Nope. No how. No way. I can't wait to move to someplace warmer than here and closer to family

37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 4

38. Who is your loudest friend? Krissie

39. How many dogs do you have? one Boston Terrier named Chloe

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I certainly hope not

41. What is your favorite book? My favorite collection of books is the Little House on the Prairie Series

42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate! :)

43. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? ...Can I have two since it is my last request? My Wish by Rascall Flats and There You'll Be by Faith Hill

1 comment:

rgshrs said...

Holy cow, I don't have to post it, I could practically copy and paste yours! I knew we thought alike and all, but geesh.. favorite color, blue, best kid sheets "holly hobbie" and favorite sports team Dallas Cowboys. LOL! No wonder we pick the same color combinations and backgrounds! ;)