Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visit with Santa


Today we took the kiddos to see "The Grinch" and then went to Cabela's to shop for Jared a new pair of snowboots. We found Santa instead and the kids got a quick photo op on santa's lap.
Jaiden quietly whispered to Santa "I would like a Dora puzzle" she was just a bit shy but didn't cry although we thought for a minute she might.
Afterwards we went for haircuts...Jaiden had her first! Go check it out on her blog. I've put together a little slideshow of the big event. She looks so beautiful and smiled the whole time. She was a little afraid the wind was "going to blow the haircut away" which made me laugh...too cute! She really enjoyed her visit to the salon.

3 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Cute cute haircut pictures by the way. We keep Kylie's hair short so haircuts are about every couple of months in our house and she LOVES getting them too. Such a girlie thing I guess.

rgshrs said...

how sweet! Julia is in desperate need of her first haircut as well and I just haven't been able to do it yet. I think maybe because her hair was so short when we got her, remember how it stood up straight on top?! LOL. Going to check out J-babe's site now.

prechrswife said...

Such a sweet picture--much happier than our Santa picture this year. Now, I'm off to see the haircut pictures. :-)