Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 Random Things




I have been tagged by Audrey to do a meme and didn't even know it until I happened to be passing by her blog and saw my name. What a surprise! I love surprises and I especially love memes (is it pronounced Meme....rhyming with cream or Meme as in MeeeMeee?) I've always wondered but since this is done on a blog you never hear the pronounciation. Just curious if someone out there should know and would like to share that tidbit of knowledge I'd appreciate it! :)

The Rules
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.


1. I wish we could keep our Christmas tree up all year

2. I wish our cat would stay OUT of the Christmas tree - every day I come home to see the lights drooping down around the bottom and a pile of ornaments scattered about the floor and some in other rooms of the house. The limbs are are bent out of whack and it looks like it has been violated.

3. I am looking forward to Saturday. I plan to take Jared and Jaiden to see the Grinch and visit with Santa at the theater

4. I have started getting the winter blahs already and every day when I come home all I want to do is crawl into a warm bed and sleep.

5. I think the snow here is like living inside a giant snowglobe...its very beautiful and the world has to slow down to a crawl

6. I am trying to decide what to do for Jaiden's 3rd birthday - she is going to have a princess party; she has a cute Princess dress and the invitations are pink tiaras for the girls and green frogs for the boys - I can't wait to send them out but I'm not sure where to have the party...options are 1)Home 2)McDonalds 3)movie theater....she's already stated that she wants ICECREAM at the party and every day she asks if she can wear her dress. Too cute! Since last year she wore black and attended a funeral for her Great Grandma on her birthday I want to make this year extra special for her.

7. I love Amazon! I have been finding some great deals online and it sure beats getting out in the cold and weaving through the crowds, trying to find a babysitter etc. Plus a lot of items have free shipping which is really great, I can shop at home and the goodies come to me :) I found the cutest surprise for Jaiden but you'll just have to wait to see it and I hope she loves it too.

TAG! The following friends have been tagged to do this on their blogs! :)

1. Heather

2. Dusty

3. Nicole

4. Susan

5. PIPO (OMG You're NEXT!!!) Congratulations!!! (LID 2 years, 9 months and 14 days - Whew! This gal is the pillar of patience)

6. Monica

7. Krissie

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

Just saw this. I'm about to work on updating the blog now, so I'll have to see what I can do with it. :-)