Sunday, August 17, 2008

Heritage Days

Click to play Heritage Days 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Saturday we rode our bikes to town and watched the Heritage Days Parade. It was a gorgeous day to be outside! Then we rode to the farmers market where I bought giant onions, bell pepper and an enormous cabbage for 75 c each. I made onion rings with the onions in my brand new fryer...that was an adventure! Its been years since I tried frying any sort of food so it took a few tries to figure out how to work the batter...yes I am spoiled to such things as BK and Mickey Ds. I haven't decided what to do with the bell pepper or cabbage yet....the fryer is also a steamer, boiler, multicooker...its pretty cool. I really like appliances that multitask.

I've discovered...or rather am discover-ing that I have a lot of personality...loads of it. After taking a personality test at work last week I found out a lot about myself and my coworkers. It was the PACE Palette test and I found out that I am a BLUE...but also I am closely matched on the three other colors too; GREEN, YELLOW and RED. Could this mean I have multi personalities? I've often wondered if this were possible...I have so many moods swings that I can barely keep up....its exhausting to be me. When the voices are silent it is a very lonely feeling...I am usually ok being alone but sometimes I just feel alone in a crowd...I know I am a weirdo. Just trying to figure out what makes me tick...so I can get the voices to sing in harmony... instead of babbling about a dozen topics at once. This must drive everyone around me nuts...

3 comments:

rgshrs said...

Too cute! You are making me homesick for our summer small town parades and fesitivals! :)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Loved the photos! As to the personality test, I've never taken that particular one. But I am an INFJ on the Myers-Brigg. Just 2% of the population. So I totally understand what you mean about feeling isolated.

prechrswife said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you had a beautiful day, too.

On another note, Jaiden is looking so grown up. The very idea--our babies turning into little girls...