Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Click to play Heart of My Heart
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


My Mom's Birthday is tommorrow - Aug 21st

She is such an inspiration that I have to share her with the world and tell everyone just how special she is to me.

*She is a 5 year survivor of breast cancer
*She hasn't met a stranger in her 74 years of life
*She is the verb form of "Southern Hospitality"
*She has a big heart
*She loves to cook
*She loves to sew
*She loves to cook and sew and shares those gifts often
*She loves children
*She loves gardening
*Her favorite flower is an Iris
*She loves God with all her heart
*She listens well
*She gives great advice
*She has a wonderful memory and loves to share stories of her childhood as well as her childrens childhood. She can remember every vivid detail. Things we said, songs we sang...
*She is very special to me

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful Mom! If you would like to send her a birthday greeting I know she would be "tickled pink" her email address is dkmcagle7@aol.com

4 comments:

prechrswife said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! :-)

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Kim's Mom! :)

I just think this paints the loveliest picture of your mom.

rgshrs said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! What a very special tribute to her you have done. :)

leo said...

Oh you wrote beautifully! Happy Belated Birthday wishes, Kim's mom.