Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st Solo Flight


My baby bird is on his first solo flight...May angels be with you


Cody got his license on Thursday and we let him take the car to work today ALL BY HIMSELF


True he will be 17 in another month but its so hard to see him growing up so fast.


He'll always be my baby boy. I still cry on the first day of school when I drop him off. School starts on Sept 2nd here and I know I will be in tears then too.
*Cody just texted me that he made it...and it was fun
oh my here we go!!!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Not sure if I should offer congratulations or condolences :)
I'm sure it's hard to see him growing up and spreading his wings, but at the same time it has to make you a very proud mom :)

prechrswife said...

Glad to hear it went well. That has to be a tough one to see. :-)

rgshrs said...

can't imagine watching that today! what a proud and yet scary moment. Glad it went well! They do grow so fast don't they?

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, my. Well, at least for the next few months he'll be eager to run to the store to pick up things y'all forgot on the list.