Monday, March 17, 2008

TGI MONDAY


Thank You STEFFIE for helping me to fix my blog problem. I just needed to change the template...does it look ok now??? It's still a work in progress but I like it a lot better now that it has more personality...maybe some will rub off on me (Hee hee)

Hope everyone is doing well. The kids and I are getting STOKED for our LONG road trip to Louisiana. We leave on Thursday!!!

I really don't do Mondays but since this is supposed to be a POSITIVE blog at least for the first 10 posts or so I am going to put a POSITIVE spin on the title because I do thank God for every Monday that I am given. Each one is a testiment that we can survive just about anything the world can throw our way. If you're still breathing, say a prayer of thanks for all the Mondays that you've lived through.

Question of the Day:

What is the top 10 things to LOVE about Mondays?

THIS Monday:
1. We are still ALIVE!
2. We are HEALTHY
3. The kids are Happy
4. Momma didn't kill the kids on Sunday night when the whining got to its peak level (around 7:45 pm...bedtime is at 8)
5. We are not facing forclosure (that is a HUGE relief) since we almost moved and would have had 2 mortgages...not a good idea right now
6. It's St Patty's Day!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy! May the Luck of the Irish be with you today and all year through!
7. Renewal and new beginnings - a new week has begun and this week can be the week that you make a difference if you didn't last week (I struggle with this all the time lately)
8. I am only midway through the day but it has gone by quickly...as Mondays usually do
9. Today I will make a difference...because today is timesheet day!
10. Today is one day closer to our road trip to Louisiana!!!! Warmth and flowers here we come!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

I'll try to help you more when we get back.....