Saturday, March 15, 2008

New look, new blog, new attitude

Hi Ya'll!

Welcome to my new site :) I am excited to be here and hope you will be too. Please join me for a chat now and then. Just chat about anything that you feel like, have a question just ask. I'll be posting random thoughts and tibdits about the family here so please update your bookmarks and check back often.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite season and why?



















"My favorite season is spring, when the daffodils pop their sunny heads out of the frozen earth and say 'Spring is here' that takes me back to the days when I was a little girl playing in my Mamma's flower gardens, she always has daffodils and they would come up in bright yellows, pale yellows, white and even peach. My favorite is the two toned yellow ones. They just make me smile to think of them.

3 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Hello from blustery NW MT.:-) Love your new header. Ummm... as far as fave season I have to say Fall. Because it's still warm but finally cooling off from the summer burn. Football season is in full swing GO GRIZ!, the tourist are slowly going home ...I'm a retailer so what do you expect :-)... kids are back in school and the colors are changing to beautiful red, orange and yellows. Just LOVE it! Oh and I was married in September and that always makes me smile :-)

Steffie B. said...

I am a summer girl.....love the sun...love the flowers...the lake...and just being outside....

Ok...so are you figuring the blog out? Somehow you need to adjust the header size.

rgshrs said...

I'm always torn, I love spring and seeing the new flowers push their way up through to blossom, especially the very first flowers that you can see even with a little snow left on the ground melting away. :)
But being a Maine girl, my heart always stops to take in fall. The reds, yellows, oranges of the vibrant leaves, the cooler but not yet cold weather. Even the smell of Autumn. Guess I love begining and endings. :)

Love the new look! ;)