Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy SUNday Ya'll!



Yes, its another gorgeous sunny day here yet too cold to be outdoors although yesterday I did get out for a few minutes and jumped on the trampoline with Jared...I'd gone out with the intention of building a snowman but the snow was crispy and the consistancy of rock salt.

Friends, please bear with me. I am learning as I go with this page and right now the page is all whack. I don't know what to do to fix it, I got lucky and got the header to actually load yesterday when I was playing around...what a proud moment that was! I may figure this blogging stuff out eventually... with help (lots and lots of help)

So the question of the day today is:

How do I fix this page??? My header is obviously too big and the side bar is too small, it's chopping off the bible verse there. What can I do to fix this???

When I go into edits it says that the picture I attached was shrunk to 600 megapixels wide - is it still too big??? How big should it be?

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

you need to switch to a different template I think....this is a small one...I remember it...email Verna....maybe she can help you.

prechrswife said...

Love the slideshow! Can't help on the Blogger stuff, I'm afraid...

rgshrs said...

Love the slideshow!! Jaiden's "cheese" face is too much! lol sorry, I can't help with the blog stuff either but your doing great so far, way better than I would be. Keep at it, you'll get it just how you want it soon! ;)