Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Road Trip!!!


Here we go! Tommorrow we will embark upon a family road trip to Louisiana for our annual family reunion. Its a 1362 mile drive between here and the destination with just me and the kids. I did it back in November with just the younger ones, this time Cody gets to come along too. He just got his learners permit so I hope he has a few opportunities to drive along the way...maybe not until the trip back though. He has not had much practice driving since the roads have been iced over since fall. He will be my navigator, cruising assistant....checking maps and getting snacks for the kiddos along the way


We will stay at my Mom's in the Arkansas Ozarks for a few days...this is where we will have our Easter Egg-strav-a ganza on Sunday :) Lots of my family are coming to visit so this should be fun. I'm hoping the daffodils will still be in bloom too, there is a huge garden center nearby that I imagine would be just gorgeous this time of year.


Then we head to Louisiana where we will fam camp for a few days, have our reunion on Sunday and then the kids and I will head home.


Wish us luck, visit often - I will try to post updates and photos when possible. We will be out in the woods quite a bit so if we have internet it will be BEARY slow.


Have a GREAT week!


Happy EASTER and WELCOME SPRING!!!!!


5 comments:

prechrswife said...

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy home for me!

rgshrs said...

Have a wonderful trip and a great time with family and warmer weather!! :)

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful time..... ;)

Kylie's momma said...

Bon Voyage! Please send sunshine and warm weather north ASAP! Hope it all goes all without a hitch....:-) And I hope you find your daffodils!

leo said...

Hello, you have a very likable blog here. Hope you dont mind me leaving a note. Happy Easter & Safe Journey.