Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged


I was tagged by Dusty the other day to post the fourth photo from the fourth album on my computer. I have put all my photos onto an external notebook so this is one from way back. It is Christmas 1996 and we are at Scott's Mom and Dad's house in Albany. This is one of our rare Christmases spent with Mike and Sarah. I think they were passing through Minnesota that year for a visit to their Mom's sister.

Yes, for all ya'll out there that didn't know - Scott had two kids and was still married when I met him. (We were well into our relationship before I knew this) He got married in the Phillipines. We met in San Antonio in 1992.

We rarely see them at all now. Mike now lives in Wisconsin and Sarah lives in Missouri with her Mom. There are a lot of history that I could share but this is not the time or place. If your curious just ask.

3 comments:

prechrswife said...

Goodness, that one does go way back! How old was Cody in that picture?

rgshrs said...

I was wondering the same thing about Cody! Wow! cool that you have your pics on a separate drive though. I really need to do that.

Kim said...

Isn't he adorable! He had the most curly blond hair when he was little. He had just turned 5 in Oct of this year when the photo was taken. Sarah was around 6 and Mike was 7 or 8. They are all very close in age.

I love having external storage! I have so many photos that it was sucking up all the memory on my computer. Its nice to have them all in one place now.