Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tagged! :)

Hi Ya'll! I've been tagged by my good pal Heather to describe how I feel RIGHT NOW in 5 words...so here goes

1. Touched...that someone cared enough to tag me :) Thanks Heather!

2. Vibrant...Today has been a most wonderful day because its my birthday and I'm blessed so much to be sharing it with my family on a very wonderful day that God has gifted to us. It is sunny and HOT and I couldn't feel more alive.

3. Hungry....we are going to the TEXAS ROADHOUSE for dinner...I'm going to have a steak and a baked sweet potatoe :)

4. Special...although I am not as young as I used to be, and my clothes are a bit on the frumpy side and I shop for a size I never dreamed I would fill, my family makes me feel like I still have "it" and that is better than looking like a super model.

5. Loved...my friends, family are such a blessing to me and I thank God for each and every person that has been brought into my life.

6. Blessed beyond measure! Thanks to you all for making my life a better place to be!

Now to choose 5 people to tag...this will be tough

Here are the rules... you need to describe your life in 6 words, then link back to me, then tag another 5 people. Leave them a comment to let them know that they are tagged. It's fun. So I tag:

1. Nicole. My travel buddie from the North :) She is such a sweet person and the Starts are such a wonderful family. They are really cool because they are into some of my favorite things; adoption, photography, horses... we have a lot in common...we even live in the same house, just in a different state

2. Dusty. My travel buddie from the South :) We grew up not a snot trot away from each other but did not meet until we started our adoption journey. They now live in on the beach...LUCKY! and still take the time to keep in touch :) I think I would have to blog from the beach because I don't think I'd ever want to come indoors

3. Steffie B. She is such a caring person and always takes the time to visit. Her blog is such an inspiration and her family is just simply adorable.

4. Leo. She loves to read and talks about the most interesting things on her blog. I just love her book reviews and how she looks at the real things in life.

5. Susan. We met through our adoption agency forum so she is officially my longest known blog buddy. She is lots of fun and watching Kylie grow has always put a smile on my face. Her family loves to travel and its so much fun to see where they are headed to next!

PS If you are not on this "list" don't feel your are not tagged as well. Please consider yourself tagged because you are special to me and I am blessed by your visit to my blog. Thank You and have a most wonderful day!

5 comments:

rgshrs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have had a great day and that your dinner is as yummy as it sounds!! ;)

prechrswife said...

Happy Birthday! Did you realize that Marsha's Preston is your birthday buddy? He turned 1 year old yesterday. :-)

prechrswife said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll try to get mine up tonight, if I can come up with something. :-)

leo said...

Happppyyyy Wonderful Birthday Kim. I'm very sorry this is late. Hope you had a wonderful one. You've said the sweetest thing, thank you. I've never been tagged before so I'll do my level best k. Happy Birthday again.

Ellie Monster said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!! Mine is the 5th. I knew I liked you for a reason. ;)
Glad to hear you had a great one.
-E