Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not exactly the answer I was hoping for...

Scott found out today that a company that has offered him a job here has scheduled him a flight to go to Oregon to meet the company president...and officialize the job. While it is a good thing that Scott has found employment so soon after retirement, we def could use the funds right now....but it also means more time here...how long remains undetermined. I have gotten nothinng but rejection notifications on the hundred job apps I have submitted all over the south...it is frustrating...depressing...and down right disheartening....I just want to go HOME

Well, I DID ask for an answer...and this is pretty much a signed, sealed and set in stone one...whether I like it or not

On top of that, I took time off today to come home and plant flowers...it had been sunny all morning...but as soon as I stepped outside it started to rain...I've been feeling a sore throat coming all morning so I didn't think planting flowers in the wind and rain would be beneficial so instead I have just been chillin at home...pretty much wasting the day away...and what do you know...here it is at 4 pm...and the sun returns

No comments: