Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All of me...or nothing at all

That is the type of person I am. I cannot live torn in half. You either get all or nothing with me...

So today I find myself torn in half, yet again...and wondering where the future goes from here...

When I met my husband I was about 2 months into the relationship before I found out that he had a wife and two children...I wish sometimes that when I found out I had not only gone the other way but had RUN the other way...

I met his children at the same time I met his parents...that alone should have told me something

Yet dispite our differences, I love him unconditionally

His "other" family is another story altogether...

Praying for the strength and the wisdom to endure the other family that wants nothing to do with us and yet still takes...piece by piece

I feel like a horrible monster for wanting a "normal" family life...but if someone does not want you in their life, how do you become a part of it? If you don't even matter how can you give all that you have to make them momentarily happy? When does the feeling of being ripped into pieces and scattered about stop hurting so much?

No comments: