Friday, June 12, 2009

Let Go...and LET GOD

These words have new meaning for me now....last week I had all but given up all hope...I was trying hard not to be devestated by the continuous flow of "your were not selected" to the jobs that I had applied for...it was looking pretty grim

I had not heard back from the job with the Core...although I had called and talked to them numerous times...so they knew my name and knew I was still around...waiting...waiting...tying patiently to wait...2 and a half months passed...surely if they wanted to hire me they would have called by now? So I put that dream on the back burner, not yet ready to let it go because deep down in my heart it so felt like "THE ONE" so to have given up would have been giving up every hope and and every dream of ever making it back to Texas...if this was to be my destiny it was in the hands of God to make it happen...the way I was feeling last week I don't know if I would have ever completed another application...I was at the end of my hope and didn't know what else to do...so I asked God to please change my heart if living in Grand Forks was His will...I was a burden on my family by being so miserable here all the time...I couldn't endure myself much less continue like this and bring my family down too...I asked if it be God's will he would grant me the ability to love it here and make it my home...we even went out and purchased a swingset...something we have never done because we have not lived in a house long enough....Scott was midway through the project when I got the call from the Core...

The call that has changed the course of our lives forever...the call that has given us all new hope of a bright and joyful future....an answer to hope...which came right from the heart...the heart of God. We are so very blessed!

2 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Congratulations!
He is oh, so faithful!

rgshrs said...

I am so happy for you. You know maybe He was waiting for you to really let it go so you would see that it was HIS will and HIS timing alone, so you would even more fully understand and share HIS falthfullness with the rest of us:)

Either way, I am ever so glad it's working out and that you will be in TEXAS so very soon!!!