Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 days till Florida!!!

Woo Hooo! I am getting so sited :) Jared is now going with us, I booked his flight yesterday. He is ever so excited too! We are going to have so much fun in the sun!!!
Now what to pack...I can't believe that we will have to pay for checked baggage...at $15 a bag I think I will just be packing one for all three of us. Or should I just buy clothes there and spend the $15 on a bag on the return trip? I am really not sure what to pack and neither the kids nor I have many summery clothing...not much need for them here. It will be interesting to see how the kids react to 80 degrees.

I missed the Florida job by a point...my score was 99. Since there was well over 300 applications submitted for this ONE job they are only sending up the ones that scored 100 for consideration...its a tough market out there.

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

We are looking forward to seeing you! :-)

rgshrs said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you as travel home today. Hope all goes well!! Was good to see you, sorry we didn't have more time together. :)