Thursday, June 12, 2008

Irish Whiskey Torte....mmmmmm

This week I have been in Kansas City for a workshop....just got back this afternoon. It was four day of lots of helpful information about my job...but mostly spending time with some of the other girls in my region that do the same job as me just talking, laughing, shopping...fun stuff like that.

I didn't realize how much I'd been missing that...its good to be home...although I am a bit exhausted still and there is lots of catch up work to do here now that I'm home...so gotta scoot!

Hope you've had a great week!

Oh, and last night we had dinner at O'Douls (an Irish pub) we had drinks up on the rooftop...sitting in the sun...surrounded by laughter....strawberry daquiries and an Irish Whiskey torte for dinner...can't do that at home :) Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with this job...and pondered in my mind where I'd be a year from now...

4 comments:

rgshrs said...

Sounds like you had a great time:) Hope you have a great week too!

prechrswife said...

Glad you were able to get away for a little while. :-)

leo said...

ooh how fun doing the girls thing.. goodluck with the house selling. peace.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Moms week away never sounded so good, even if it deals with work. LOL. I'm glad you had a short break, and I'll bet you were also ready to come home and hug your family.

How goes the house sale?